Joseph J. Krause / updates / media / links / blurps / magic & more

New format for recording content!


*EDIT EDIT I re-recorded this mix and dedicated it so theres no video game sound. lol

here ya go internet.

Alrightyrudey!

Hello internet, Joseph here. 



To keep things simple, I was playing dark souls & wanted to spin while playing. 

(I found a bunch'a cool tracks the day before) 

So I hit record, and it went very well. This format is fun to me because I don't like straight gaming channels, and I'm not famous, nor have enough personality to be a full time DJ. 



Also, pre-recorded content & live streams are both an option.  Which is fun. So....

Click the picture, (THESE WORDS HERE) or watch the embedded link here. 




Such a stressful morning, woke up at frick 11 from nightmares, and here I still am at 2:30. Imma go lie down. 

Here are the tracks I used in the mix, they are super fire. I found some ( 1 or 2 ) on DJbay. ty Ronnie.

Death on the balcony - Addict for your love (exploited),

Jack District - Universal Disco (Original Mix)

David Tort, DISCOMMON - You're A Killer (Original Mix)

Claptone, Ben Duffy - In the Night (MK Remix)


LNR Work in to the bone Noizzed Remix


IPG v Hot Toddy - Slow Motion Cowboy (Pete Herbert Remix)

Heat (feat. Nathan Thomas) - Extended Mix, by Rapson Full version


Pavel Petrov, Marten - Warm Up (Original Mix)


Tolga Mahmut - The City (Extended Mix) [Epic Tones Records]

GOD I NEED FRIENDS, IM SO PENT UP >.<'

I ain't even mad son. Wish I knew who made that art so I could credit them. 
lol this is what happened when i google searched the image. 
And i found this song too, kinda fire.


Bedtime again.

Also, I need to buy this at some point.