Joseph J. Krause / updates / media / links / blurps / magic & more

IM BACK BABY


Waiting on government issued identification. LAME.

Get id < Get glasses < Get job, keep working at shop < Look for places to stay.

Thinking about were music and me have been, why shes been such an illusive mistress...
jk, shes everywhere, it's me that's being lame. lol

Possible paths with performance music, meaning anything I'm actually able to remix, play, jam with - be a part of in any type of way have been giving me headaches. 
Not themselves, just what route I want to take as a performance musician. 

FINALLY made a page for JurK. And another blog on that soon to come as well.


As for now, I'll also add it to the "link list" at the bottom of THIS blog. 

https://www.facebook.com/jurkmusic/

Here is some techno to hold you over, internet.

Cheers.


Acid Fellow (David Temessi Remix) 3:05
Jay Lumen - Old Machines (Kaiserdisco Remix) [FOOTWORK] 7:03
Stunning New Residences (Original Mix) 8:30
Reset Robot - Bust - Truesoul - TRUE1289 until 11:30
acid Ray Barretto until 15:20
Purgatory (Takashi Watanabe Remix) until end





HELP ME INTERNET.

Bonus. My favorite song ever made. I still feel the same way I did when I 1st heard it.