Joseph J. Krause / updates / media / links / blurps / magic & more

This week my dude!

Lots of job apps in, a few interviews, half went well, found out about other bills, got a lot of good exercise, ready for whats next already! Just gotta keep looking & not give up.


Found some old MB stuff, wanted to post here because they made me giggle. 




























I already put my newest mix in my other blog post....(drat) 

That means I need to make some new content I guess, lol. 

Find myself being split in a new direction almost every day. Weather it be career choices, what to do with my time, to try to manage my depression or finish sitting projects. (of which are very few) Put simply, what type of person I want to be. But it's kinda hard to take myself seriously when my options only leave me with the choice of being a broke & struggling person....I know I'll find my way, math says if I keep trying somethings gotta give. Just gotta get out there more I guess & have better confidence.

Because I'm mainly job searching, looking for gigs & otherwise getting my affairs in order. I don't have much to share in this post. Other than some steamed memes.

Cheers.