Joseph J. Krause / updates / media / links / blurps / magic & more

dittography - unintentional repetition of letters in print

Bouts of paranoia seem to plague my life, that always end the same way: embarrassment, lack of concentration, self loathing, and a general disconnection to people...man, I wish I hadn't done this to myself.

That confession out of the way, it's a new day, I'm alive and thankful, glad to be working past my follies, and getting ready to do what must be done first.

Being of the world in a meaningful way has always been a part of my dreams, in one way or another.

6:23 update, I forgot to add the most important bit of information to this post.
"People exploit themselves"

9:01am update, olives, LADA Bronto, Igorrr












KRS One is playing Gators 10/4/2019 for 20$, wut. (LINK)