Joseph J. Krause / updates / media / links / blurps / magic & more

Wirble - to whirl; to turn round and round

Getting highly emotional y'all



Wasted my time this morning, they needed clean pee, thought it was spit test, never go in underprepared ppl.

I really want to figure something out, I feel hella lost. I thought I was finding my way, but it feels like the exact opposite when I actually measure it all out.

Thinking about my old friends, wishing what they represented to me was still here, but I'm glad you're not...
*Or boys

**sigh

***help

All that being said

I'm hella thankful for everything, everyone and every experience I've had...just resenting the fact I'm not living in those types of experiences currently, but I'll get there...< 3

Sorry for getting mad...+sad.


What should I do???



This has been getting me thinking, spirit science in general, the fine layer of life and death, why is it the way it is, how we got to be this way, etc...questions with more questions...

No one reads this anywho...



Also, tomorrow is VDAY