Joseph J. Krause / updates / media / links / blurps / magic & more

Rides, tunes, jobs, sorry, things. . .

Main thing I keep hearing is just trying smaller routes and see if you can handle it.

I can ride all day and enjoy it. c:

This is the 1st route I want to take, seems a bit dangerous, but we'll see how things go out here during the test runs. I'd want to do this either the start of spring or sometimes before...So, soon. 


Honestly, who knows, I like the idea of going anywhere. We shall see. 


Emotional whereabouts.


Looking back at my friendships I miss most of them but am glad them moved on, I probs never would have...

Thank you everyone who outgrew me. We both needed it. 

Sorry for the problems I caused, truly.


On a sunnier note: The 2nd interview at planet fitness went great, hopefully Mathew ends up calling me back soon-ish, I'll try to make it better here in the meantime. 
Putting off school isn't cool, mmkayyy?? 

Going to finish up math and history stuff today so help me!!!


"Talking about our relationship, what you know is always different from mine
time runs out, and I have a sick, what you saw is always different from mine
You gonna call it's not my name, you can feel or notice now, this time I do not belong to you."

Sorry.



Yes, I am going through it, thinking about relationships, man...I'm such an ass...



Wish someone loved me enough to build a house with me in any weather. Whenever....

Today is a cryin' day <3 br="" nbsp="">
< 3 < 3 3 < 3 3 3