Joseph J. Krause / updates / media / links / blurps / magic & more

Paraphilia - arousal to atypical items

I hope no one gets me gifts, people should add to things they care about. Today is a real rough day. Tomorrow is the birthday, and I wish it were anything but. I never get these things right.



So if it wasn't obvious this (above us) is some wording from an episode I'm just coming out of. There's a haunting feeling over me quite most of the time that only comes out when I realize where I am in comparison to where OTHERS are, if I compare to my own goings-on, it helps to come out of where I thought I was headed...if that makes any sense. As I get better with managing emotions I realize how dark I really can be, I need to cut that out. 



Jk, this is shit, and all a joke, please help me. These emotions are hitting me like a storm I know I'm not going to see the end of today, just have to try to make it through it.

Kinda feeling like this loveable lame-o