Joseph J. Krause / updates / media / links / blurps / magic & more

Boman - Well dressed criminal

Getting ready to go to the hot springs, bringing Pucky, just need to do some school, and eat then we goin'. 
This song has been on my mind, it seems to tread the fine line between being okay when you are not to produce a true final emotional state, and faking it hoping to fall into where you want to be.


Still trying to find the balance myself, I'd be lying to myself if I said I was stoked all the time, but faking it seems...dishonest to the road I'm trying to follow. But being in this state and only trying to get out for the sake of getting out feels futile...

Update!

Went on a hike to the hotsprings with both the dogs, I was going to bring the camera but it was super rainy, wish I could have. But be assured a rainbow was following us the whole time, it was quite breathtaking the whole day.

Now I'm home STILL trying to get this geometry, I think I'm going to actually talk to a tutor this week, lol...
This GIF is very much me lately. 

Random rant, fuck talk podcasts lately...even the most laid back figures all talking about politics...is nothing safe? I know nothing can be bipartisan when you have an open platform with guests and whatnot...maybe I should start my own??